Delphi Automotive LLP.
Delphi Automotive LLP. Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
Is responsible for managing the financial health of an organization in order to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices. Their duties typically include financial planning to determine how to pay off liabilities and grow the business, reviewing financial documents to ensure compliance and collaboration with other departments to achieve monetary goals
Is responsible for project management, organization and communications to collect information from AP AR FA and Cost Analysts. track activities, and validate the information to make accurate decisions
Advanced English (90% or higher)
Analysis of costs and budgets
• Provide Specialized GL support related to any General ledger topics.
• Run automated SAP revaluation processes (unrealized gain/loss FX) and calculate manual entries related to the FX revaluation.
• Ensure proper classification of BS items. Advise on technical accounting topics (Mexican GAAP).
• Investigate and... clear of Intercompany imbalances.
• SAP data submission to FDMEE and HFM. Ensures proper HFM data validation and investigate/clear data validation errors.
• Preparation of SAP to HFM reconciliations. Provide support to the sites regarding SAP to HFM mapping.
• Analyze BS data and prepare quarterly BSR variation files to all sites.
• Calculation of Maquiladora Sales. Create invoice according with Mexican Tax rules and posting of related entries (both, Mexico Maquiladora entity - income - as well in US ledger -cost billed-). Regarding, the maquiladora sales are prepared in detail according to Mexico Tax laws.
• Collection follow up regarding maquila sales and invoice posting.
• Provides sufficient information for the statutory audit of financial statements. Prepares working papers necessary for the statutory audit review.
• Prepares and record entries related to FX Hedge (instructed by Treasury Corp).
• Prepares and record of entries related to Leasing (Visual Lease).
• Recording of Cash related entries (cash pooling, foreign exchange currencies, direct manual cash payments, etc.)
• CARS (BS reconciliation system) management.
• Mexican fixed asset management. Conduct fixed asset processes such internal order creation, CIP acquisitions, capitalization, disposals, depreciation, etc. Ensure related proper accounting entries. , conduct fixed physical inventory according to corporate instructions.
• Juarez TC budget and forecast preparation and submission.
• Responsible of establishing an adequate control environment. Inform to the sites about requirements and relevant information requested by Corporate.
• Responsible for the preparation and review of the Fiscal Opinion (Dictamen Fiscal) working directly with the external auditors such as PwC, EY, etc.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Career Scam Disclaimer: BorgWarner makes no representations or guarantees regarding employment opportunities listed on any third-party website. To protect against career scams, job applicants should take the necessary precautions when interviewing for and accepting employment positions allegedly offered by BorgWarner. Applicants should never provide their national ID numbers, birth dates, credit card numbers, bank account information or other private information when communicating with prospective employers or responding to employment opportunities online. Job applicants are invited to contact BorgWarner through BorgWarner’s website to verify the authenticity of any employment opportunities
Sr. Financial Analyst Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.