Granite Club Ontario Canada
3 months ago
The Granite Club is looking for Active Start Camp Counsellor that will provide a safe, stimulating environment for the children in the summer Camp programs. This permits parents to participate more freely in sports and social activities offered at the club.
Benefits Of Working For The Club
• Healthy and delicious daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
• Indoor parking for Employees.
• Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family.
• Discounted Goodlife Fitness memberships.
• An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health.
• Safe check in and out.
• Express drop off between 8:50am – 9:05am.
• Attend regular staff meetings.
• Assist children to get ready for activities, ensuring they are on time for activities.
• Provide a safe and fun environment for the campers.
• Ensure rules are adhered to.
• Clean areas at the end of the day.
• Ensure children eat their lunch and snack and eat with them.
• Model... positive eating habits and encourage recycling
• Creatively develop ideas for games and activities to follow weekly theme.
• Dress up on dress up days.
• Ensure questions and concerns from parents are noted to the supervisor.
• Participate in non-instructional activities with children such as swimming, sports, tennis, etc.
• Daily communication with parents
• Encourage participation in activities and be a positive role model for children to follow
• Be on time for shift and ensure you have all materials for the day ready 15 minutes prior to the start of camp.
• Familiarize themselves with children’s info including allergies, emergency contacts and pick up people
• Minimum Grade 12
• Valid CPR & Emergency First Aid Required.
• A responsible, patient person who must have a genuine love for children.
• Experience working with pre-school aged children would be considered an asset.
• Previous experience as a camp counsellor an asset.
• Previous experience with one of the following: Fitness, Tennis, Squash, and Badminton is an asset.
About The Club
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and
If you are a passionate individual looking to work as part of an established team, click apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter
Active Start Camp Counsellor (PT) Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.