Parsons Corporation Doha Qatar
2 months ago
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
What You’ll Be Doing
• Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements. Identifies and documents changes in scope.
• Assists in determining the scope of procurement work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project buy outs, monitoring progress to maintain those procurements. Interfaces with procurement and subcontract personnel to facilitate the bid process.
• Coordinates the utilization of interdisciplinary technical personnel on the project with other Project Engineers. Coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the company.
• Assists the Project Manager in planning, directing, supervising, and controlling the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study. Assists in determining the technical skills and staff hours required for successful... completion of the project.
• Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines. Expedites distribution of action items following discussions/meetings with the client and Project Manager.
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
• Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering and typically 10 years of related to large infrastructure projects.
• Good oral and written English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills.
• Must be licensed Engineer in Qatar MMUP Engineering Committee
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
• Adept in reviewing Contractor's Submittals (Shop Drawings, Materials Submittals, method statements, etc.)
• Familiar with Qatar Construction Standards, British and American Standards.
• Highly knowledgeable in Contractual matters.
• In-depth knowledge of Project Management and Scheduling
• Highly capable of preparing technical and commercial evaluation
• Knowledgeable in obtaining Authorities' Approval (Kahramaa, Ashghal, etc.)
• Familiar with Quality Control management and processes
• Highly capable of coordinating with all stakeholders
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Project Engineer (Mechanical) Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.