JPMorgan Chase Philippines Philippines
3 months ago
This role is in the Digital and Platform Services (DPS) organization in Manila & Mumbai & part of Wholesale Payments Operations.
The position will work closely with cross functional partners like Product development, Solution Delivery, Central and Local Product Management, implementation, Client Services and Technology. Role is to manage all the system development / enhancement projects across the suite of liquidity solutions platforms, in close partnership with Product & Technology and work on new business transformation agenda.
• You will define business requirements in collaboration with product management team for technology deliverables, and lead the execution of the program/projects from an Operations perspective via build out of strategic platforms and decommissioning of legacy systems.
• You will partner with business and technology teams to execute and achieve program objectives
• You will need to assess the impact of every project to the... operations processes, and provides inputs into each phase of the PDF cycle, from requirements to deployment
• You will be involved in Incident management during system issues.
• You will review business requirements submitted by Product to ascertain operations procedure and impacts due to manual and exception processes
• You will provide scenarios to UAT and QA for testing purpose and monitoring the user acceptance testing and reviewing defects raised with a view to ascertain the impact to Operations
• You will be assisting in documenting the operations procedure, providing training to the operations teams on the new functionalities and escalate issues and challenges as and when they come across and on time.
• You will be involved in each stage of the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) from requirements to deployment and implementation.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills:
• Should possess a minimum of 8+ of experience in similar environment.
• Knowledge on Liquidity /Payment products.
• Excellent communication (both oral and written), ability to create and deliver executive presentations
• Technologically savvy. Good knowledge in Data Analytics/Data Visualization and/or Intelligent Automation like Tableau/Alteryx/Acceptor will be an added advantage
• Holding self-accountable and focus on delivery
• Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally and at all levels.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and work in the larger team
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills, forming positive working relationship in a matrix management and multicultural environment
• Ability to lead and work independently on assigned projects
• Shift -EMEA / Late EMEA hours -Flexible to rotate in US Shift, if required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
CIB - Project Management Analyst - Liquidity Ops Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.