Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd.
Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd. Philippines Philippines
3 months ago
Job Title: DBMN - Auditor
Corporate Title Associate
Group Audit runs a professional, business focused, proactive risk based global audit function that operates with openness, integrity and independence, and which assists the business mitigate high level control risks in the implementation of Group strategy.
Group Audit believes in the partnership model but one that is discharged with independence and integrity and this is a key message that auditors carry when dealing with stakeholders. It is essential that both auditor and the client understand and appreciate that an objective assessment of control risks is a value-added service, which operates only if mutual trust is established and maintained.
Group Audit is a team that prides itself in establishing the highest standard in professional delivery.
Group Audit is inextricably linked to promoting strong corporate and ethical governance, a philosophy that is the responsibility of each and every... person employed within DB.
Group Audit is about trust, excellence, people and performance.
What well offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. Thats why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
• Competitive Salary
• Attractive Retirement Benefit
• Medical and Life Insurance upon employment
• 20 days Annual Vacation Leaves
Your key responsibilities
• The role requires the candidate to be able to execute risk based and regulatory audits both locally and globally; issue tracking and closure validation in line with Group Audit Methodology
• Closely work/ coordination with other GA teams, in Philippines and elsewhere, working in partnership, to facilitate effective coverage of audits to ensure the timely delivery of the audit plan.
• Contribute to Risk Assessment/ Continuous Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
• Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas.
• Continues to develop relevant technical expertise
• Has an innovative mindset and develops ideas, which are implemented and have a positive impact
• Understands the stakeholders marketplace and responds to expectations
Your skills and experience
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Banking, Accountancy and other related course
• Internal audit or risk and control background in Investment Banking Operations (Payments, Settlements, Confirmations and Reconciliations) for Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities and F
• Strong analytical competency with appreciation of risks, regulatory requirements and controls.
• A high level of personal integrity, as the role may require the handling and management of information related to sensitive (such as personnel related) or business confidential topics.
• Should be able to multi-task assignments and prioritize their workload with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure.
How well support you
• Training and development to help you excel in your career
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
DBMN - Internal Auditor - Investment Banking - Associate Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.