ASSA ABLOY Rychnov nad Kněžnou Czechia
3 months ago
Application Engineer - suitable for graduates
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a new addition to our Robotics Division to expand our existing team as an Application Engineer.
Your task will be to implement robotic workplace projects in various industries. Our customers are in all sectors but predominantly Automotive Tier 1.
Our projects are from installation to handover and are mainly abroad, in countries like Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Russia or Israel and occasionally the Czech Republic. You can spend up to 6 months a year on... these projects in total, so it's more for someone who enjoys travelling and wants to see the world.
This position is suitable for experienced PLC programmers or application engineers, as well as electrical graduates who are interested in robotics and like to travel. Once you start, you don't work on projects alone, but always with more experienced colleagues to get a good grounding.
For more information about our robotics division in the country, click on the link below: https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/cs
Will you join us?
This position reports to
• PLC programming
• Participation in domestic and international projects using ABB robots and other technologies
• Programming robots in various industries - mostly programming various welding technologies such as Mig/Mag, Spot, TiG and Laser technologies
• Creation of off-line simulations
• Technical support to partner companies in the integration of ABB robots
• Training in programming industrial robots and in the use of Robot Studio (offline programming tool)
• Technical support within the sales department
• Cooperation with colleagues within the organization in the Czech Republic and abroad
• University/college education preferably in the electrical field
• Decree 50/78 Coll. § min.6
• English language at a good communicative level = B1+ (projects especially abroad)
• Professional, initiative approach with customer orientation
• General overview of industrial automation and technological processes
• Driving licence B
• You don't mind travelling throughout Europe or even overseas (Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Russia or Israel)
• Experience as an Application Engineer or PLC programmer is an advantage
• Experience in programming robots is an advantage
More about us
• Company vehicle also for private use
• Annual financial bonus
• Flexible working hours (fixed part 8-14)
• Transport allowance (2,5 CZK, -/km) - every 3 months it changes according to the current market situation. The allowance is also in the case of a company car, it is just lower. The allowance is in both directions of travel.
• 25 days holiday
• Parental bonus + paternity leave beyond the law
• Annual salary review
• Possibility to work from home (Home Office)
• Financial allowance for working from home
• Pension contribution (2-3% of your extra monthly salary)
• Lump sum meal allowance (financial contribution directly to your salary)
• Free coffee
• MultiSport card
• Opportunity to learn - external courses and conferences
• Online Language courses - group, individual
• Cafeteria system of benefits (sport, health, culture, leisure)
• Option to buy company shares
• Opportunity for further career growth within the Czech Republic and worldwide
• Modern offices
• Company parking lot
• Laptop and mobile phone
• Helpline - expert advice (relationships, work, law, finance and more)
• Extra time off for life emergencies
• Company events (Christmas party, teambuilding, etc.)
• Discounted calls for private use (up to 5 benefit SIM cards for family and friends)
• Discounts with our partners (Chedok, car purchases, train travel, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Rychnov nad Kněžnou Czechia
Jobs in Rychnov nad Kněžnou Czechia
R&D Mechanical Engineer Rychnov nad Kněžnou jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.