Okoone Phnom Penh Cambodia
3 months ago
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
In this position, individual is responsible for support daily data engineer tasks and various data request from business users. Junior Data Engineer also work closely with Data Engineer to support him/her in key company project/initiative delivery.
• Help support and maintain data/data aggregation model and ETL.
• Support in daily data quality monitoring and data issue resolution.
• Support data query from users and investigation.
• Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business... intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
• Work with various system business analyst and solution analyst to understand solution and process to be able to do reporting, data extract for user.
• User report/dataset support and enhancement follow company process.
• Develop report/dashboard/dataset for business user base on request.
• Assist to support existing reports/dashboard/dataset and also maintain report/dashboard/dataset repository.
• Support data engineer in key company project / initiative.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with Business degree is a bonus.
• Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Process oriented with great documentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
• Supporting, and maintaining ETL job, data warehouse / data lake
• Data visualization on Microsoft PowerBI
• Advanced SQL query
• Source code version control: Bitbucket
• Data warehousing
• Data architecture
• Coding (Java/C#)
• Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Couchbase, MySQL, Oracle, SQLITE
• Operating Systems: Windows / Linux
• Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio
• Data replication with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). ETL with SQL script running on SQL Agent or SSIS Job.
• Change Data Capture (CDC) with SSIS or other technology.
• Apache Kafka topic streaming
• Data documentation
• Data dictionary, data flow diagram, data architecture
• Service Bus Explorer, Azure Storage Explorer, Postman, Fiddler
• Microsoft Office 365 suite
• Big Data handling experience (Hadoop, NoSQL, Document DB, Azure Data Lake, etc.,) a big plus
• Knowledge OS Window Server, Linux, UNIX and VMware.
• Data migrations and systems integrations
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Data Analyst (Asie) Phnom Penh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.