Wipro Bucharest Romania
2 months ago
Wipro Ltd. is a leading global information technology and consulting company, with over 230,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro’s Engineering and R&D division is building in Romania a new Center of Excellence. We work on Connected Products (car of the future, AV/EV), Cloud and Data Platforms, Industry 4.0.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
Are you flexible, hungry to learn and work in new technologies? We have many projects, trainings, and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you enjoy flexibility, ability to work between the comfort of your home and a... top office? Wipro has the coolest offices in two of the best locations in Bucharest and Timisoara, as well as flexibility to choose your own schedule.
We welcome people who are curious, flexible, and always ready to learn new things, as we take pride in the technologies from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.
Wipro is a strategic engineering partner for one of the world’s leading global independent suppliers to the automotive sector, to realize its vision of transforming the future of mobility in partnership with its customers. As part of this agreement, Wipro leverages its strong automotive engineering expertise to establish a software engineering factory and expedite launch of cutting-edge technologies on connectivity and sustainable mobility solutions.
For the Automotive Lighting projects, we are developing for our customers, we are building a SW/SYS Validation team that can support the existing Wipro and customer teams. You will work with various customer HIL equipment, such as validation racks, test benches and other automotive specific equipment located within our Wipro office we have in Bucharest.
• Design, build, and maintain HIL test fixtures for hardware components (PCBs, subassemblies/subcomponent, ECUs)
• Define and execute Sw Test Description, starting from Sw Qualification Criteria and according to project validation strategy
• Write design verification test cases using standard templates and test methodologies
• Derive useable test cases and complete the automation of the validation scenario where required
• Provide technical support to internal and customer validation team as well as mentoring and couching for them
• Issue Test reports
• Automate test scripts and work with HIL setups to execute test procedures in a closed-loop model environment
• No-regression test pattern set definition and run
• Review Sw tests designed and performed by 3rd parties
• Comply to customer internal guidelines and best practice
• Ensure the respect of the target on quality, costs and project timelines
• Be responsible for problem solving activities together with software & system team
• Experience with specific Automotive tools (ControlDesk, INCA, MDA, CANalyser, CANoe);
• Knowledge of hardware systems, ECUs and HIL/SIL/MIL setup to execute testing procedures
• Strong understanding of SW Validation end-to-end process as per ASPICE methodology
• Defining Validation strategies for functionalities deployed among several software layers
• Automotive Communication and Diagnostics protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS)
• Ability to understand software/controls development and the interaction with mechatronic components it controls (switches, relays, other control modules)
• Experience working with laboratory equipment's (oscilloscopes, digital analyzers, power supplies, racks, soldering stations, etc.)
• English Language (at least B2 level)
• Python language experience, or other high-level language as C#, Java;
• Matlab Simulink experience;
• Basic knowledge of Embedded C language and Real-Time Embedded Systems;
• Knowledge of relevant Automotive standards (ISO26262, Automotive SPICE);
• Experience with Version Control Systems and requirements management systems: e.g., DOORS
Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
Premium insurance to medical services;
Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
Senior HIL (Hardware In Loop) Validation Engineer Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.