RAWAJ Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Our client Saudi company they work to form a bridge between vendors, partners and end-users to close the technical gaps, especially in the implementation of technology.
They are going through very fast growth this year and are looking to welcome an experienced Project Manager to ensure efficient and on time delivery of projects and create collective reports for the projects.
What will you do:
• Manage the projects within the agreed cost, time, quality and resources.
• Handle and manage the stakeholders’ issues, resources, scope.
• Set the project execution plan, meetings and follow up.
• Track the resources and execution process in alignment with the technical team and business development team.
• Generate dashboards and frequent reports for each projects to track the progress.
• Control the project documents such as low level design docs, high level design docs and as built docs.
• Support in the invoices cycle in coordination with finance team.
•... Create project closure report and share with project stakeholders.
What do they expect from you:
• 7 Years of experience in tech industry including at least 3 years in same role
• University degree in computer science or Engineering is preferred
• Certifications in PMP, Agile, scrum master or ITEL Foundation is preferred
• Have Very good level in English
• Communication: High
• Customer focus: High
• Presentation: High
• Problem solving: High
• Flexibility & Adaptability: High
• Results driven: High
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Project Manager Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.