LS Retail Kópavogur Iceland
3 months ago
Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to influence the future success and growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for an analytical and inquisitive candidate to join our ever-growing Development team as a Localization Specialist. The primary responsibility of the Localization Specialist is to take part in the maintenance and execution of the localization strategy for LS Retail products.
In doing so, this role will involve participation in the whole process of ensuring our LS Retail products successfully enter new markets. The Localization Specialist will therefore have the opportunity to work with a variety of development teams to implement local functionalities for various countries.
• Maintain and execute the localization strategy for LS Retail products
• Gather and analyze local requirements for LS Retail products
• Work cross-functionally with... stakeholders to identify and resolve critical business blockers
• Monitor and maintain an up-to-date understanding of local requirements in relevant markets
• Maintain strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders
• Participate in the team’s scrum meetings
• Provide general assistance to the LS Retail Support team on localization matters
• Education that is relevant to the role
• Minimum of 3 years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV)”
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to navigate complex legal and other relevant texts
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Flexible with an ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge and experience with LS Retail software is a plus
• Flexible work schedule and great work-life balance
• Career progression within our global network
• Training opportunities
• An ambitious team that genuinely values colleague input
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the fourth time in a row and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 390 certified partners.
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position
Localization Specialist Kópavogur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.