twentyAI London United Kingdom
2 months ago
twentyAI is partnered with a Private Equity backed travel and leisure business that is going through a significant period of transformation and growth. They are seeking a Finance Business Partner to look at their OPEX spend at a granular level.
This will be a strategic and growth-orientated role partnering with various stakeholders in the business including their commercial finance function.
This is a 6-month contract and outside of IR35.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the development of the FP&A agenda and processes maintaining consistency
• Strong financial modelling supporting OPEX costs driving process and analysis
• Provide and build strong relationships across the business acting as a trusted business partner particularly across the G&A functions
• Ensuring and building out consolidated reporting, forecasting, budgeting and strategic plans are accurate
• Support on business performance analysis covering Month/Qtr and YTD performance including presentation decks.
•... Ensure effective contribution to maintain the financial model that supports the strategic plans ensuring all updates are current
• Develop and maintain FTE reporting and stakeholder Management with People organisation.
• Provide effective support towards the development of business cases, investment analysis, transformation plans
• Solid experience of utilising BI platforms (Power BI)
• Highlight improvements process and building out the improvements
• Providing support to ensure management structure is robust and reporting is accurate partnering with financial control to ensure consistency
• Qualified Accountant with 3-4+ PQE
• Group FP&A experience and Opex/Capex/FTE analysis experience
• Strong data management skills
• Strong BI experience and solid systems exposure/awareness
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Experience working in a PE backed business undergoing change
• Desirable but not essential experience of the leisure sector (particularly cruises)
• Highly adaptable to change
OPEX Finance Business Partner London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.