Tangerine Holdings Preston United Kingdom
3 months ago
Tangerine 🍊is a successful, growing group of businesses based in the delightful seaside town of Lytham St Annes🏖️. We are a family business from Farming Roots.
The Group consists of three divisions VetPlus – a global leader in companion animal 🐶 nutraceuticals, Agri Lloyd, an agriculture 🐄 focused unit and Mill Farm Sports Village a multi-purpose leisure complex incorporating a fully owned football club⚽ with associated facilities.
We are #TeamTangerine 🍊
About The Role
Mill Farm Sports Village currently have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to be based in Wesham.
You will oversee the accurate and timely production of the monthly management accounts, maintaining a robust internal control environment and constantly challenging processes and striving for continuous improvement.
In addition, you will be responsible for producing and issuing the monthly management accounts packs, performing balance sheet reconciliations and overseeing the running of finance team... based at Mill Farm.
• Producing monthly management accounts for MFSV and AFC Fylde including commentaries on key variances to budget in line with the month end timetable.
• Reviewing monthly management accounts and ensuring all variances are understood and accounted for correctly.
• Reconciling all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and raising any concerns to the GFC/GFD.
• Liaise with external parties as and when required, including but not limited to; banks, HMRC and legal representatives.
• Assist the year end auditors and all other external Finance consultants.
• Ensure the monthly reporting packs are distributed on time and handle any queries from senior management.
• Oversee the sales and purchase ledger functions and ensuring all paperwork is processed and filed accurately and in line with SOPs.
• Manage the day-to-day workload of the Inventory Controller to ensure that paperwork is completed accurately, and any disputes are resolved within the same day.
• Responsible for maintaining stock accuracy within EPOS system
• Manage, mentor and develop the Finance Team to ensure progression within.
• Assist with the Year End audit process providing answers to any queries in a timely manner.
• Responsible for executing the month end stock takes and reporting on variances.
• Ensuring the weekly wages and monthly salaries are completed accurately, on time and reconciling these to the balance sheet.
• Reviewing and updating all finance related SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and making the MD aware of any changes required.
• Ensuring any cash and takings adhere to the relevant SOPs and raising any concerns to the MD, Group Finance Director and Group Finance Controller as appropriate.
• Monitoring of the debtor ledgers to ensure any outstanding debt is chased and escalating any issues to MD, CEO and GFC.
• Accountancy Qualification (ACMA/ACCA)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• University Degree of 2:1 or above
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our focus on Diversity and Inclusion is at the centre of our company values. We promote a culture of inclusion in everything we do at #TeamTangerine
Jobs in Preston United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.