Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
• Location: Dublin
• Sector: Facilities Management
• Contract: Permanent
• Salary: Negotiable
• Reference: 45446
About this job
An established company within the facilities sector are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
• Liaise with local client stakeholders, building relationships and establishing efficient lines of communication.
• Build and manage a team to deliver best-in-class service delivery.
• Effectively manage the Technical Services team to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided to our client.
• Ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are achieved consistently, for both Reactive and Planned Maintenance activities.
• Resolving escalations from the client within reasonable time; ensuring solutions are implemented quickly and effectively.
• Developing systems and processes for the smooth and efficient running of the services across all client sites.
• Ensuring Planned Maintenance services are... scheduled and completed on time.
• Managing client/end user escalations and queries.
• Monitoring infrastructure and plant/equipment and arranging maintenance/preventative maintenance as appropriate.
• Making recommendations in respect of services and contractors for ongoing services.
• 5+ years’ experience within facilities management
• Educational qualification within Facilities or Electrical/Mechanical background
• Mechanical/Electrical technical knowledge required.
• Multi-site facilities management experience
• Excellent communication skills
Insert your name
Insert your email
Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 32 MB.
Agree to our Terms & Conditions
Principal Consultant – Supply Chain, Procurement & Engineering | Specialist
| [email protected]
Facilities Manager Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.