IKM Gruppen AS
IKM Gruppen AS Knarrevik Norway
3 months ago
Construction Company Rep - Yggdrasil - HuginA - Living Quarters
- A Construction Company Representative is responsible for overseeing construction activities on behalf of client, starting at the earliest stages of construction at yard.
- This role covers the Living Quarters for Hugin A platform being built by at Stord.
- Role holder will be a part of the Fixed Facility Alliance and report to Construction Manager for Hugin A platform.
- Role holder shall monitor all major aspects of the development covering any issues that may impact of HSSEQ, schedule, financials, and team members, while making recommendations on problem-solving solutions.
- Pre-Construction: Budgeting, Oversight Throughout Design, Contract Review, Value-Engineering Costs
- Construction: HSSEQ, At site on regular basis, Weekly Reporting, Monthly Reporting, Quality Control Review, Interfacing With Project Team Members, Budget Tracking, Change Order Review, Work Sequencing, Project Punch Lists
- Post-Construction... Final Inspections, Closeout Documents, Certificate of Occupancy, Post Construction Analysis, Move Management
- Demonstrate HSSEQ Leadership by being a role model. Promoting HSSEQ principles, mindset, and Company values. Active participation to achieve project HSSEQ goal.
- Demonstrate HSSEQ Leadership by emphasising personal commitment
- Liaise with other team members within Fixed Facility Alliance
- M.Sc./ B.Sc. in engineering equivalent area (work experience may compensate for formal education)
- Track record within new built construction with experience from commissioning activities
- Track record within operation, engineering and/or project
- Able to demonstrate effective project management skills
- Familiarity with planning tools, works management systems and document management systems
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Be self-motivated with a willingness to learn from others and work with minimum direction
- Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution
- Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur
- Actively promotes open and effective communication
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project organization
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently according to LEAN principles
- Focuses effort and prioritizes work to deliver business value
- Good knowledge of the English and Norwegian languages (both written and verbal)
- SAFER to be part of the daily work
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients
Site Engineer and Superintendent Knarrevik jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.