Auxly Charlottetown Canada
2 months ago
Covar Pharmaceuticals provides formulation development contract services for pharmaceutical products at all development stages with a focus on new chemical entities and novel technologies. We offer consulting, formulation development, analytical development and clinical supply manufacturing to Canadian and international clients from our facility in Mississauga, Ontario. Covar supports all aspects of formulation development, including formulation development, method development, chemical development, taste masking, preservative assessment, pack selection, process development and product registration.
Covar is led by experienced industry experts. Before joining Covar, our team was involved in the development of a wide variety of products and dosage forms at several large pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking 1 – 2 experienced laboratory analysts to support several analytical development programs. We intend to retain new hires long term following a 6 month probation period.
We... believe our work culture to be respectful, with greater than typical opportunity for analysts to expand their skills and gain exposure to a variety of instruments and activities. Although we emphasize efficiency and productivity, we make every effort to avoid unreasonably work hours for our chemists.
Initial interviews will be conducted remotely. The start time of this position is expected to be prompt. If applying by email, please include the subject heading “Laboratory Analyst”. Applications should contain a CV (preferably in pdf format). Recent graduates must provide both graduate and undergraduate transcripts (unofficial).
• Conduct a wide variety of analytical tests including HPLC assays, dissolution testing, UV-Vis/FTIR spectroscopy, TOC analysis, particle size analysis (laser diffraction/sieve analysis), KF titration, Powder XRD, and physical testing for method development, method validation, and ICH stability testing
• Execute method verification/validation protocols
• Maintain and calibrate a wide variety of analytical instruments
• Maintain legible laboratory notebooks and other GMP documents, including electonic data records
• Analysts may also assist pharmaceutical scientists in the set up and manufacture of clinical trial samples, cleaning method validation, and other related activities.
• 1+ years experience working with HPLC instruments strongly preferred
• 2+ years of experience in analytical method development preferred
• Bachelors degree or higher in Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related field (college graduates with substantial work experience will be considered)
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Immediate availability
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
• On-site parking
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Full COVID-19 precautions as required by Province of Ontario.
• How many years of experience do you have working with HPLC instruments? Please also list the major HPLC instruments you have worked with, including model and manufacturer/supplier name.
• In which city are you currently living?
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Analytical Scientist Charlottetown jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.