TELUS International Guatemala City Guatemala
2 months ago
Our client helps banks and global financial services organizations transform their capabilities and
drive value in today’s digital marketplace. Our client believes when you set off on the path to innovation you should feel excitement and confidence, not fear and dread. Our client is bringing delight back into the banking process. We want our partners to be thrilled about the possibilities we are creating together and the lasting impact our collaboration will bring to the industry and consumers.
The journey to growth begins with doing something different. And that journey starts with the great people that make our CLient. Thank you for considering and entrusting our Client to be the
catalyst that helps take your career through your next chapter.
We are a remote first company. This role, as most of our positions, is remote. You may be required at times to visit client sites or attend meetings at designated locations.
We... are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join our agile squad and develop the front and backend of our enterprise applications as well as integrations. The position of Full-Stack Developer combines technical experience, analytical abilities, and sound coding skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work closely with the Product Owner and Dev Lead to understand, contribute to, and implement the overall product vision
● Translate UX designs and business requirements into technical specifications and provide effort estimates
● Create & review software architecture designs including visual representations
● Identify and articulate risk and potential mitigations to reduce risk
● Develop highly complex and integrated enterprise applications with superior web experiences meeting highest security and legal compliance standards and all non-functionals including scalability, resilience, configurability, and upgradeability
● Deliver high quality code in shortest time in collaboration with your peer mobile, web and backend developers from your squad team including doing code reviews
● Analyze root causes of mission-critical issues under time pressure and provide rapid mitigations
● Asks pertinent questions to advance their own knowledge, and shares information freely to drive a shared understanding of the tool and processes to support the team
● Is a champion for our users, empathizes with their problems, and makes them the focal point when discussing new solutions or correcting issues
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
● Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer using Python/Jython. Java
and other backend technologies is a plus.
● Strong understanding of web applications, software development, and CRM tools and concepts, including but not limited to: UI interactions, field types, lead generation, authentication, back v. front office, sessions, cookies, APIs, integrations, data model schema, external ids, workflow rules, order of operations, etc.
● Experience with databases models, schema, containerization, and event monitoring/handline (ie. PostgresSQL, Kubernetes and Redis (or equivalent))
● 2+ years of experience in creating large, complex enterprise applications, ideally in the Banking or Fintech industry
● Knowledge of the banking industry is encouraged including experience with origination platforms, regulations and products
● Experience with working on agile teams
● Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
● Highly passionate and positive in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
● The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical and problem solving skills
and be comfortable interacting with all team members
● The candidate must be a self starter, with a bias toward action, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations.
● Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries, cultures and timezones, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
● Willing attitude to learn, build relationships, solve problems and contribute to the team at a high level overall
● Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written
Guatemala City Guatemala
Jobs in Guatemala City Guatemala
Digital solutions | Salesforce Developer Guatemala City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.