Abacus Pharma Kampala Uganda
2 months ago
Function/Department: Supply Chain
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
Location: Head Offices – Kampala
This position is responsible for the administrative support to the Procurement function in the organization. The holder of the position shall work closely with the Procurement Manager to ensure timely, high quality and accurate work that is dependable in making procurement decisions.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, have a drive to learn new things, be a self-starter and have passion to work within Excel Spreadsheets at an intermediate or advanced level.
Job Roles And Expectations
Performance Area Description Objective/
• Carries out continuous update of Import Procurement file to track progress of Import POs and shipments
• Assists in PO creation in ERP
• Entry of vendor PFIs in the system
• Communicates relevant information effectively to/from other business partners.
• Escalates to... Procurement Manager incase supplier delays to avail products as per agreed terms
• Maintain an updated ERP/Excel/NDAMIS system for all imports
• Prepare daily reports for all PFI status and reconciliation with invoices
• Effective processing of weekly and monthly stock reports to suppliers
• Timely processing of letters and other documents to suppliers and other external partners
• Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the department and ensures items are retrievable as per company guidelines.
• Works proactively to escalate any risks or irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
• Provides administrative and general office support to the function
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Carries out any additional responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
• Timely Reporting
• Accurate data-entry"
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management or Pharmacy
• Working knowledge of advanced excel.
• Minimum of one year experience in admin support or data entry role.
• Experience working with ERP system
• Good arithmetic and analytical skills.
• Detail and result-oriented with ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Assure quality of all analytic outputs in a collaborative data-sharing environment.
• Good command of English (Spoken and written)
Other Key Skill And Attributes
• Excellent Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Planning skills
• Organizing skills
• Customer Focused
• Priority Setting
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Willing to work extended hours to accomplish job roles
Procurement Assistant at Abacus Pharma Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.