Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory San Juan Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity.
We are passionate about innovation and developing the next generation of hardware electronics that Honeywell Aerospace runs on. We take great pride in developing electrical designs that are producible, reliable, low-cost and compliant to performance requirements. The Platform Electrical Design team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Digital technical domain.
In this role you will be designing high speed processing and digital electronic Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) for Electronic Solutions within Honeywell Aerospace. Help us create the world’s most advanced systems with your computer architecture and digital electrical design skills for space-based electronics on human based/satellite space systems, sensors, and navigation systems.
This position is in Moca, Puerto Rico
• Plan and execute project... tasks
• Assist product and process certification
• Ensure project and product compliance
• Support multiple complex Printed Board Assembly (PBAs) development assignments, including supporting system trades
• Negotiate module requirements derived from system requirements
• Develop architectures
• Complete design, analysis, and testing in an engineering laboratory setting
• Collaborate with a global, multi-disciplinary team of PBA electrical design, systems, software, IC design, and mechanical engineers to reach effective solutions to medium to low complexity electrical engineering problems
• Interact with customers and Chief Engineers to ensure our PBAs for military and space products operate in very harsh environments
• leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results
• Communicate non-compliance incidents
• Act as a technical leader and coach for other engineers
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
• 5+ years of experience in digital hardware electronics design
• US Citizen (Due to contractual requirements)
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience using schematic capture and board layout tools like Mentor Graphics
• Proficiency in circuit simulation tools like LTSpice, PSpice, TINA-TI or similar
• Hands on experience testing and troubleshooting digital circuits
• Analog and digital circuit worst-case analysis including signal integrity analysis
• Proficiency translating system-level requirements into traceable hardware requirements
• Experience supporting PBA level requirements development, preliminary and detailed design, design verification, and qualification
• Experience ensuring designs meet the industry standards of EMI/EMC of RTCA DO-160, Boeing D6, Airbus ABD, MIL-STD 461, MIL STD-810
• Experience designing with modern processing technologies and architectures including micro-processors and FPGAs, DDR and flash memories, high speed physical and wireless communication and interconnects, and interfaces to sensors and guidance electronics
• Knowledgeable in project estimation, planning, and cost and schedule management
• Ability to communicate effectively and can clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences, both written and verbal.
• Ability to generate Printed Wiring Board (PWB) layout constraint guidelines, oversee the layout and fabrication of the design
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make sound decisions quickly
• Ability to consistently demonstrate business impact and continuous drive for improvement
• Ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal outcomes
• Experience mentoring junior level engineers
• JOB ID: HRD183919
• Category: Engineering
• Location: Lot #1, Las Americas Technology Park, State Road PR-2,,KM 117.3,Moca,PR,00676,Puerto Rico
• Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
San Juan Puerto Rico
PhD Intern - Power Electronics Modeling, Control, and Design... San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.