Validation & Engineering Group
Validation & Engineering Group Manatí Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring an Electrical Engineering - Summer 2023 Intern. You will apply your engineering skills to develop the next generation of Space electronics for human-based and/or satellite systems, sensors and navigation systems for missiles and interceptors, and a range of aviation safety, cockpit, engine control, connectivity products and services and other automated... equipment for our commercial, defense and space customers. You will work with multi-functional departments to ensure project success, both in house and in the field.
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
YOU MUST HAVE
• Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering field
• Must graduate after December 2023
• Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
• Must reside in Puerto Rico
• Course work in Power Electronics and Control Theory, EMI/EMC, Processor design, and/or high-speed design
• Advanced coursework in circuit analysis including Worst Case Circuit Analysis
• Hands-on experience with Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), electronic components, basic lab measurement equipment
• Experience with circuit simulation tools (LTSpice, PSPICE, MatchCAD)
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent analytical skills
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Work well as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment
• Ability to learn quickly and a desire to broaden skills and experience
• Eager to help and offers help when tasks are presented
• JOB ID: req364424
• Category: Engineering
• Location: Puerto Rico
• Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Manatí Puerto Rico
Automation Engineer/Automation Technician (Manati, PR) Manatí jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.