Search and Select
Search and Select Douglas Isle Of Man
2 months ago
Our team are looking for an organised, detail driven Project Coordinator to plan, schedule and monitor projects such as new feature releases and deployments! The role will include the following tasks:
Project Planning, Management & Governance
• Determine project complexity and scope.
• Create and maintain an internal or external stakeholder register and communication plan.
• Facilitate all project engagements with stakeholders.
• Set up and maintain project governance and management templates.
• Develop and communicate project schedules under guidance of seniors.
• Manage project risks, issues and dependencies with preventative, corrective or mitigating actions.
• Manage and report on project deliverables.
• Ensure the project team's time is logged correctly for accurate billing and costing.
• Manage project change requests and adjust project plans and governance documents accordingly.
• Perform post-deployment activities to enable successful delivery into production environments.
•... Complete project closure activities and facilitate lessons learnt sessions.
• Support project managers on high complexity projects with the following:
• Set up project governance and management repositories with the required templates
• Schedule all stakeholder engagements, record meeting outcomes and follow up on actions.
• Follow up with project team members on the completion of activities and report risks to completion to the project manager
• Generate standard project management reports
Knowledge, Practices and Continuous Improvement
• Reports issues and risks identified when following project management practices to support continuous improvement.
Key Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a Project Coordination role
• A sound knowledge of the AGILE methodology and experience working / running sprint cycles
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• An excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised with great time management
It would also be advantageous if you had:
• Knowledge of tools such as MS Project, Confluence, JIRA or Trello
• A certification in AGILE or Project Management
• Have worked on software related projects
Douglas Isle of Man
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.