Isle of Man Government
Isle of Man Government Douglas Isle Of Man
2 months ago
We are looking to add an IT Project Manager to our Games Planning and Support Team. The role holder will be responsible for managing and leading relevant projects as assigned by the Service Owner and works with internal & external clients.
The role holder has overall, end to end responsibility for planning, managing and delivering projects that are: Medium to complex in nature, medium to high in risk profile, and has some interdependencies.
• Establish a communication plan and ensures project communication is consistent and precise.
• Agrees Scope and manages scope changes effectively.
• Manages project change controls. Publish and maintains all change requests. The PM must also ensure that each change request has an impact analysis attached to enable the stakeholders to make an informed decision.
• Manages risks. Collates and lists all project risks, issues and dependency reports in the agreed manner with relevant stakeholders. Ensures a mitigation plan and... owner is in place
• Facilitates agreement and obtains relevant sign-off of the project plan, schedule, scope and objectives
• Secures project resources for the delivery of the project.
• Highlights and implements process improvements in line with the PM Job profile.
• Assists with the documentation and communication of the process improvement.
• Facilitates project closure: Lessons Learned. Facilitates a closure review and accurately documents the lessons learned from the project team. -
• Project deployment: Manages deployment. Ensures that the project is delivered to the schedule. Ensures that all deployment issues are dealt with and escalated. Ensures project team is available for support post go-live.
• Manages project (Execute): Manages any 3rd party relationships and processes.
• Manages multiple streams of work and tracks project and technical dependencies.
• Manages the project plan, ensuring that the timelines are managed effectively.
• Takes appropriate corrective action to ensure that the project schedule and quality criteria are being met Manages risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manages project status updates and communication. Manages communication of all agreed and signed off change requests through status updates ensuring that the impact of changes is effectively communicated.
• Organize and records effective project communication. Serves as the first point of contact for external departments.
• Arranges and facilitates all regular project update meetings. Ensure that all stakeholders are regularly updated on the status of the project.
Skills & Experience:
• Management of multiple projects against time, quality, cost and scope.
• Exposures to multiple Project Management Methodologies and best practices.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Effective communication.
• Manage and deliver medium to complex projects successfully across multiple product areas.
• Alignment for success.
• iGaming experience - desirable
• Knowledge of the SDLC.
• Experienced in Azure DevOps.
• Agile certified Practitioner or similar.
• Prince2, Scrum, Kanban, or other PM certifications preferable.
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now
Douglas Isle of Man
Senior Project Manager Douglas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.