Airswift Isle of Man Isle Of Man
2 months ago
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Senior Offshore Execution Project Engineer to join them on a multiyear position supporting a major project in St. John’s, NL.
As a senior team member with extensive offshore project experience, the Senior Offshore Execution Project Engineer will provide oversight, advisory, and risk management to a wide range of marine and subsea scopes. You will continuously explore opportunities to improve the safety and operational efficiency of offshore activities. You will interface with multidiscipline Owner and/or contractor teams across project scopes to address challenges and opportunities, drawing on your experience to arrive at safe and efficient solutions.
• Demonstrate leadership by example in health, safety, environment, and quality management.
• Represent Marine & Subsea scope owners on a focused SIMOPS team to deliver safe, efficient offshore operations.
• Provide guidance & direction for... planning offshore operations and SIMOPs in a complex, weather-sensitive offshore construction environment.
• Interface with key internal stakeholders to promote communication and planning across the business unit.
• Plan, facilitate and document SIMOPS risk assessments.
• Represent Cenovus at key marine and offshore activities.
• Participate in integrated schedule review and ensure milestones are achievable.
• Steward daily progress meetings with marine & subsea contractors during the execution phase.
• Collaborate on schedule management during execution phases.
• Support the coordination of vessel logistics and operations during execution phases.
• Responsible to ensure project documentation is suitable and acceptable.
• Manage Marine Warranty Survey requirements.
• Coordinate with Regulatory lead to ensure complete and timely information flow of marine and subsea deliverables to Authorizations.
• May be assigned responsibility to act as the single point of contact with a marine contractor.
• Contribute to, review, and steward to the following document, among others:
• Integrated the project’s schedule and basis.
• Monthly project report.
• SIMOPs charter, plan, risk assessments, matrix, etc.
• Scope specific risk registers.
• Vessel specifications, and assurance reports.
• Regulatory Authorization applications.
• Input to regulatory reporting.
• Contractor-provided documents.
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree, P. Eng. (Preferably in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, or similar discipline).
• Member in good standing with Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL).
• Minimum 15 years of experience in progressively responsible engineering, offshore construction, and project leadership roles within the oil and gas industry.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the direction of offshore construction and subsea installation activities.
• Experience as a member of the Owner’s team in the delivery of offshore construction scopes.
• Experience in the planning and management of offshore SIMOPS.
• Experience implementing Project Management best practices.
• Training in project management and leadership
Isle of Man
Jobs in Isle of Man Isle Of Man
Senior Offshore Execution Project Engineer Isle of Man jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.