Scan-Shipping Oslo Norway
2 months ago
Field Sales Executive
Scanway-Shipping AS is looking for a talented Field Sales Executive to our office in Oslo.
Are you an outward-looking and forward-thinking Sales Professional? Do you want to build your own customer portfolio and maintain good relations with existing customers?
You are a people person with good communication skills, and as a Field Sales Executive you will attract new customers to Scanway-Shipping. You will contribute to increasing our market share in Norway for our shipping and logistics services through initiating sales processes, maintaining contact with customers and negotiating the very best agreements.
Our head office in Norway is located at Lysaker, just outside Oslo, but the whole of Norway will be your workplace. As a Field Sales Executive you will build up and develop your own customer base nationally and thereby contribute to increasing turnover and market shares for Scanway-Shipping in Norway. You will report to Country Manager Norway.
• Promote and selling our shipping and logistics services to meet and exceed sales target
• Managing and responding to pricing requests, service and general information inquiries from both existing and potential new customers.
• Ensure that all quotations sent to customers are followed up and feedback is gained.
• Providing potential and existing customers with up-to-date information about our company, products & services.
• Identify and approach potential new customers.
• New sales to new customers and upselling to existing customers.
• Executing general administrative work, reporting, maintenance of agreements, quotations, and presentation material.
• 1-3 years' experience from a similar position.
• Knowledge and understanding of the sales process.
• Ability to identify potential customers and convert opportunities into concrete sales.
• Experience of working in the shipping and logistics industry.
• Results- and solution-oriented.
• Relationship builder.
• Passionate, positive, with great listening skills.
• Go-get-it attitude.
• Professional and responsible with high work capacity.
• Fluent Norwegian and English, verbally as well as written.
• Thrives in a high tempo and energetic environment.
• Ability to create trust.
What We Offer
A multicultural workplace with a strong company culture where we support each other and grow together. Teamwork is important to us, and our people are at the center of everything we do.
If you are hands on and eager to learn, we offer an opportunity to continuously develop your skillset, drive your career forward, and to work with a diverse global team with possibilities for working or traveling abroad. We believe a great work relationship relies on mutual engagement.
We have a hybrid work structure with the flexibility to work from home two days a week. We are a global team working and collaborating daily who prioritizes celebrating our wins and knows how to have fun together with our many social activities, team gatherings, sports events, quiz challenges, local traditions, holiday celebrations, etc.
Who We Are?
As a global service provider, we offer a complete portfolio of shipping and logistic services, including Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Rail and Road Transport, Projects and Warehousing. We are a global team of 300 colleagues spread over 30 offices in Asia, Africa, North America, and Europe representing a culturally diverse workforce.
We want to make a difference by always striving for the best solution for our customers. Being passionate about people and teamwork, we truly believe in the importance of strong personal relationships.
Scanway-Shipping is part of the privately owned Scan-Group, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Today the group’s companies span shipping and logistics, technology, as well as the leisure industry.
Further info and Application
This is a full-time role based at our office at Lysaker.
If any questions please contact Stig Bore, Country Manager Norway. Phone: +47 994 89 497.
If this role sounds like something for you, please send us your resumes or CV. We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you
Field Sales Executive Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.