Southern University College
Southern University College Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
Software Engineer/Programmer (软件工程师) - Southern University College - 1034969870 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Software Engineer/Programmer (软件工程师)
Southern University College Johor Posted 4 hours ago Apply Now Apply Now Software Engineer/Programmer (软件工程师)
Southern University College Apply Now Job Description
• 5 day work week。
• Professional Training & Development, Education Assistant Plan
• Health & Medical Benefits, Free Parking & Gym Facilities
The University College is looking for Software Engineer / Software Programmer / IT Executive. We have a few job positions available! Fresh graduates are WELCOME to apply. Training will be provided.
南方大学学院为马来西亚第一所民办非营利大学。我们的目标是为学生提供优质的教育和愉快的学习环境。作为一名软件和 IT 专业人士，您将创建、维护、审核和改进系统以满足教育机构的需求。此外，该职位还包括测试和调试软件系统，以支持讲师、学生和行政人员的各种事件、操作和活动。
Southern University College is the first non-profit higher education institute in Malaysia. We aim to... provide quality education and a pleasant learning environment for students. As a software and IT professional, you’ll create, maintain, audit and improve systems to meet the needs of the education institute. In addition, the role also covers testing and debugging software systems to support various events, operations and activities for lecturers, students and administrative staff.
• Strong foundation in object-oriented design principles. web technologies, and web architecture.
• Experience in building modern web applications using web framework(s), relational database(s), and cloud infrastructure.
• Familiar with modern software development workflows and tooling, including Git, GitHub, Wordpress, Php frameworks, JIRA, and other tools.
• Candidates shall be familiar with EITHER the following:
• PHP and any associated framework(s)
• MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ other similar database technologies
• JIRA, Git/GitHub and Scrum/Agile development, Unit Testing, Penetrating Testing/ Security analysis.
• 2 year experiences or above in IT field.
• A genuine interest in helping our campus staff and students to be productive and successful in their daily job and campus life through modern technologies.
• Possess a Diploma (with working experience)/ Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information technology or any other related field.
• Candidates with experience in building campus management systems, legacy systems, and data migration strategies will have an added advantage.
• Ability to work independently and assist in ad hoc tasks (after working hours/weekends)
• Good communication skills in English &Mandarin.
Summary of role requirements:
• Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
• Working rights required for this role
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Software Company Overview
Southern University College (Southern UC), previously known as Southern College, was established in 1990. It is the first non-profit higher education institute in Malaysia. The establishment of Southern College was to provide alternative tertiary education for high school graduates to pursue higher qualifications in home country. Foon Yew Advanced Studies Programme was first set up in 1975 at Southern College and later Foon Yew Board of Directors made an application to the Ministry of Education for setting up Foon Yew College and then Southern College. Through twenty-two years of management and support from the Chinese community, the Ministry of Higher Education finally approved Southern College to be upgraded to Southern University College in 2012. Southern UC aims to become a well-known International University by 2030.
The 33 acres of Southern University College campus, mainly donated by the philanthropist, Mr. Seow Wan Heong is located at Skudai, Johor Bahru. The campus reflects a fusion of Chinese and multicultural traditions of Malaysians.
Southern University College consists of:
• Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
• Faculty of Business and Management
• Faculty of Art and Design
• Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
• Faculty of Chinese Medicine
• Faculty of Education and Psychology
• School of Foundation Studies
• Southern Institute of Technical Education
• School of Professional & Continuing Education
• Institute of Graduate Studies and Research
• Research Institute of Chinese Ethnicity & Culture
• Research Institute of Malay Language and Culture.
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 198704-V Company Size 51 - 200 Employees Average Processing Time 7 days Industry Education Benefits & Others Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Insurance More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Software Engineer/Programmer (软件工程师) Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.