Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Manager IT Enterprise Analytics & Data and Service Governance (12 months contract)
Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At Rothmans Benson & Hedges (RBH), subsidiary of Philip Morris International, we’re transforming our business and building our future with one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future. We're disrupting our company from the inside out. Our transformation is redefining every area of our business. From where and how we make and sell our products—to how we engage with our legal age consumers and society.
To support this vision, RBH is evolving into a science and technology-based, consumer-facing, multi-category company—and Information Technology (IT) is a vital partner in helping to lead the way. As we accelerate RBH's vision, we get to dream big too.
With unique and transformative IT projects matching all levels of skill and ambition, we've taken on the spirit of a start-up, with the freedom to craft and define our digital future, but with the support of a... vast global business.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
The Manager IT EAD & Service Governance is responsible for developing, deploying and enabling data management structure and processes across the enterprise, in order to ensure increase in data maturity, knowledge and lifecycle processes. That enabled via application on Data Quality measuring, reporting and resolution activations via business and/or IT countaparts, as well as developing and deploying Master Data processes.
• Lead data management approach and practices to ensure maximum business value while supporting enterprise agility in changes of and supporting business processes and data collected.
• Drive alignment of business, IT, and EAD & translate demand into analytics roadmap including support of gate process management. Ensure all necessary prerequisites are met for on-time gate approval. Ensure constant visibility of all projects in progress. Ensure lean portfolio management principles are in place.
• Develop, manage, and promote IT Service Management Governance and practices across teams, including proactive monitoring to create efficiencies across services.
• Provide technical guidance and direction as well as contributing hands-on to project development. Lead the charge in the project teams for crushing technical debt. Builds strong working partnership with product owners and delivers in alignment with project roadmap priorities. Ensure that MVPs are delivered in a secure, robust, scalable and (re-)usable form which are in strong alignment with the product owner.
• Manage the issue resolution process on local Data systems, including reviewing issues and meeting with the business experts to understand their needs and feasibility of proposed options. Involve as deemed appropriate the global data architects, data quality control and/or data development teams to facilitate data requirements raised.
• Promote data quality as a critical part of data driven company culture and day to day mindset; lead change management and education activities in data quality management throughout the company and Global EAD. Act as principal point of liaison amongst other Global EAD stakeholders (Data management, Data Architecture) to ensure alignment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology or Business Function acquired in multinational company or data management & governance from FMCG, Electronics, Retail or Digital industry
• 5+ years of management experience
• Experience in Project Management, Service Management & Vendor Management
• Prior experience in deploying or managing Data solutions
• Knowledge of functional processes, related systems, and data
• Initial understanding of key IT delivery processes and business processes
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
At RBH IT, we believe success to be fuelled by our employees, and depend on them coming to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for challenge. We are a people-first organisation committed to empowering you to take risks, grow and explore. Here’s what sets us apart:
• We’re redefining the big picture of well-being and personal development. We seek the best professionals but recognize them as parents, caregivers, family, and community members. We look after each other and care for our people, so wherever you join us, we’re committed to providing the type of benefits only a company like RBH can offer
• Being the fastest learning IT organization in the world is core to our culture, so we invest significantly in developing our people. From mentoring to technical certifications, stretch roles, soft skills development, and executive education, we help our people develop the skills they need to do their best work and create their own unique impact.
• At RBH IT, we believe diversity and inclusiveness are essential to every industry. We’re proud that our culture is built upon strong corporate values, a foundation of respect and belonging, and a commitment to diversity and inclusion that welcomes a variety of skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences.
• We see digital technology as disruptive, and possibilities as endless. Our teams work with innovative technologies such as Cloud, APIs, IoT and AI, supported by management practices and principles such as Agile, Design Thinking, and Product Management.
Every single IT member is part of our transformation journey. Join us and pursue your ambitions – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress. If our culture and mindset resonate with you, we look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.
Together, let’s deliver a smoke free future
Manager IT Enterprise Analytics & Data and Service Governance (12... Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.