Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Manama Bahrain
3 months ago
Ramada by Wyndham Manama City Centre is now seeking an Assistant Restaurants Manager to join our team in Bahrain.
• *Job Summary**:
The Assistant Restaurants Manager will provide leadership for all day-to-day operation of the Restaurant and Conference & Banqueting operations in respect to team management, standards, revenues and cost control with the aim of achieving optimum financial returns, whilst ensuring highest levels of team and guest satisfaction.
• *Education & Experience**:
- A minimum of two years in a similar role in a branded hotel
- Diploma in hospitality management
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills.
• *General Requirements**:
- Ensures that effective communication flow is maintained at all times
- Be fully familiar with culinary products
- Ensures that the operational departments work effectively as one team with the F&B departments to provide seamless service across the operation.
- Ensures the... hotel is in full compliance with licensing, regulations, Health & safety policies, Food Hygiene regulations and other local policy and procedures.
- Ensures health, safety and hygiene and other relevant legislative obligations are fulfilled.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the degree of guest satisfaction of the restaurants and conference operational service.
- Preparation of the marketing plan, operation plan and related action plans, including F&B pricing strategies in conjunction with the F&B Manager.
- Be present at peak operational hours.
- Ensures that the F&B operations team thinks outside the box with regards to ‘wowing the guests’
- Conducting frequent and thorough inspections of the hotel F&B operations to ensure excellence is consistently maintained.
- Verifying that the best products are used in the F&B Operation on a regular basis.
- Taking responsibility for the timely delivery of capital projects within the building to ensure company assets are effectively maintained.
- Establishes positive contacts within the hotel and Wyndham’s internal organization to ensure best use of company’s skills, services and professional knowledge.
- Identifies opportunities for resources and facilities to be shared between the properties and implement practice.
- Taking care of the guests complaints/questions in a timely manner.
• *Fundamental Requirements**:
- Supervising all the operations in the restaurant and conference operations
- Acting as the link between the conference client and all the operational services of the hotel.
- Organizes and monitors the various conference services sold by the sales department.
- Promotes communication within his/her team as well as with the other departments of the hotel.
- Establishes excellent professional contacts with business customers.
- Manages the costs of his/her department according to the budgetary objectives and the economic vagaries of the company and the market.
- Monitors the quality results, communicates them to his/her department (internal to the group and mystery shopper) and knows how to take corrective measures and develop action plans in the event of deviation.
- Knows the rates applied by the hotel as well as all the breakdown of food and banquet services.
- Prepares the function sheets concerning the groups and communicates them to the various departments of the hotel in close collaboration with the sales department.
- Ensures guests and groups are welcomed and ensures the smooth running of the service.
- Draws up the VIP sheet for the week and communicates it to the various departments.
- Ensures daily the correct invoicing of seminars and banquets as well as the overall invoicing at the end of the stay.
- Recruits, onboard, trains, and develop the members.
- Maintaining a business environment based on the Code of Conduct, Company Mission and Values
- Maintain and enhance the open door policy to all associates
- inspiring a positive work environment, being a true Wyndham Hotel & Resorts and Dolce Ambassador
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews according to Wyndham standards.
- Responsible for delegating tasks and giving instructions to the team.
- Supervise the progress and quality of the tasks.
- Doing administrational tasks like making the rosters for staff and keeping track of annual leave.
• *COMPANY OVERVIEW**:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a gr
Assistant Restaurants Manager - Ramada By Wyndham Manama jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.