Westwing Amsterdam Netherlands
3 months ago
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager Netherlands (m/f/d) in Munich. In this position, you will play a significant role in shaping, conceptualizing and executing a holistic influencer marketing approach for the Dutch... market across all touchpoints in order to boost brand awareness, fuel community growth and advance the success of the local business.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Manage all influencer cooperations from initial outreach and engagement to negotiation to execution to KPI tracking and analysis
• Design, set up and execute new, innovative and highly activating influencer marketing campaigns in order to drive community growth and engagement as well as sales
• Contribute to high-level marketing strategy and closely collaborate with social media and content marketing teams to align activities and campaigns for the Dutch market
• Research, identify and recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors. Manage, look after and foster existing relationships. Build and maintain a strong network with long-term partnerships
• Monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement, community growth and ROI and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
• Collect influencer marketing know-how, develop best practices and channel learnings back into the Influencer Marketing team and the organization
• Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements as well relevant best practice examples on influencer marketing
• Event organizing and management for national influencer events
You come with:
• Ideally more than 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment: Social Media, Influencer Marketing, PR or Event Management agencies
• Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of influencer marketing and social media developments
• Track record of creating and managing highly activating influencer marketing campaigns
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, ability to maintain professional relationships with a variety of personalities
• Collaborative team-player with entrepreneurial attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach willing to bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
• Strength in prioritization, independent way of working and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Native level of Dutch and fluency in English, German is a plus
• A truly shaping position within the headquarter Marketing department with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
• A great international team of experts and talented top performers to support and inspire you
• Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
• Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation
Influencer Marketing Manager - Netherlands (m/f/d) in Munich Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.