Lab Digital Utrecht Netherlands
3 months ago
You are an e-commerce expert, understand the clients business and the bigger picture. You bring the right people together (creative, tech) and guide clients to make the right decisions. You ensure user stories are clear in order to, together with the team, deliver a great product.
About the role
As a business analyst, you connect the clients needs to solutions in collaboration with our creative and technical team. You know how to run a digital project, solve issues and oversee business, UX and IT aspects.
You understand the “why”, you can translate client wishes into a roadmap, a product backlog and detailed user stories, ready for the team. You are valued for your analytical and solution-oriented ways. You identify opportunities and help the client Product Owner or the team to make the best decisions. With your experience you’re not afraid to dive into details and challenge the team and the stakeholders. You simplify and visualise to make sure everyone is on board.
You work... closely together with the client's Product Owner and their stakeholders. On our side you work with creatives (UX, Visual Design), architects, developers, quality assurance, project managers and your peers (BAs and Strategists).
We are looking for someone with experience in the digital domain, who asks the right questions, is eager to learn and add value to our projects.
• 5+ years of work experience of which at least 2 years experience in e-commerce or in customer facing platforms (B2C/B2B/D2C/C2C), focused on the customer journey.
• Good understanding of Agile ways of working, the digital domain, available solutions, systems and the commerce domain.
• Ability to think analytically
• You are a teamplayer with good communication skills, able to deal with customers, non-technical stakeholders, technical or creative people.
• Having an eye for business processes, interactions with systems and the technical solution.
• You are interested in the developments in digital and learning more about technologies such as MACH, commercetools, headless CMS systems, open source, scaling applications and performance.
What we offer you
• We offer an above-average remuneration, expense allowance and 25 days of holiday.
• A favourable pension scheme.
• Bonus in case of a positive company result.
• 32-40 hours per week, of which at least 2 days at the office.
• No concessions on equipment you need to do your job including laptop, headphones and more.
• We are a growing company and we constantly focus on your development and ambitions. With us, you can work on both personal and professional goals through a growth plan.
• Work should be fun and we like to make it that way, organising outings, dinners and drinks together.
• Our whole team is AWS certified, so we'd like to offer you that opportunity too.
• Do you want to be part of an organisation that is active in the Open Source community? We have made machcomposer.io open source, among others.
Our team consist of 80+ colleagues. Curious about who your colleagues will be? Take a look at the profiles of Arjan, Elze, Jasper & Seb
Are you the person we are looking for?
Apply for this position and we would love to talk to you.
Lab Digital does not work with third parties to fill this position
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.