Summit Recruitment and search
Summit Recruitment and search Kiambu Kenya
2 months ago
• Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month assigned at Ksh 20 million per month.
• Route planning and taking new orders.
• Ensuring deliveries are made on time, in full and with no errors.
• Working closely with existing distributor partners and attracting new ones.
• Developing action plans to penetrate New Markets by implementing sales strategies.
• Ensuring products listing in relevant retail outlets.
• Following up with clients for payment.
• Ensuring execution of vibrant Promotions
• Ensuring support for outlets for merchandising activities such as: shelf placement, stocking inventories and Promo material distribution.
• Compiling and analysing sales data and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
• Maintain a pool of Sales strategies and Tactics that can be tabled for implementation by Management.
• Obtain continuous... market Intelligence and keep up to date with products and competitors.
• Ensuring after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
• Relevant business-related course Sales and Marketing is an added advantage
• 3-5 years working experience in active, progressive, and demonstrable Sales.
• Experience in FMCG is a key and added advantage.
• Must be an aggressive salesperson.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• Must have a proven record of meeting targets
Sales Representative (FMCG) – Juja, Kiambu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.