Oracle Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle’s core banking, digital banking, payments, mid-office solutions across retail and corporate banking as well as the Microfinance and Financial Inclusion segments.
• Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions for the above territory selling both to existing customers and to new logos.
• Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
• Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
• Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
• Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business... case for each opportunity.
• Sales lead generation and pipeline management using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion) CRM platform with regular, complete and concise updates Forecast accurately and execute deal closures in a structured and transparent manner.
• Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in the defined territory and within the various teams within the FSBGU.
• Work with existing partners and identify new strategic alliances to grow license revenue and expand customer footprint.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
• Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 15 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bank master/Equation (Misys/Finastra), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (Sun Guard, System Access), SAP, or similar vendor applications
• Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 2M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
• Deep knowledge about the defined territory banking industry is vital.
• Self-starter / independent worker
• Strong combined Sales & business development skills
• Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
• Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s with key local banks, is essential for this role
• Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
• Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
• Proven network of executive level contacts within the local banking community.
• Knowledge of IT and Banking
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
• Partner management experience would be beneficial
• Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
• Ability to travel locally
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Oracle – Senior Banking Applications Sales Executive Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.