British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco Oran Algeria
2 months ago
Manufacturing EngineerDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for all activities relating to enhancing services technology integrating customer data, or capturing engines/products reliability, availability, maintenance, safety and other performance parameters. Includes hourly, nonexempt and exempt employees as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Developing inspection and repair instructions for gas turbine... components according to technical specifications.
• Preparing of inspection and repair reports for our customers according to the manufacturer's criteria.
• Developing repair and inspection technologies, process qualification, industrialization.
• Working in collaboration with operations staff, operations planning and providing clarifications on technical issues.
• Communicating with direct team and supervisor. Presenting performance metrics and projects progress to internal teams.
• Participating in development, industrialization and modernization projects.
• Solving Problems through the application of acquired expertise.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
• Have Master’s degree from an accredited university or college.
• Have engineering/technology experience preferred.
• Have good communication skills in Arabic, French and English.
• Have excellent Interpersonal and leadership skills and able to work independently.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Production Engineering Manager Oran jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.