S.E.N.S.U.M by Amapola
S.E.N.S.U.M by Amapola Baku Azerbaijan
2 months ago
With over 2600 employees in 28 subsidiaries across the EMEA region, ASBIS is a pre-eminent global value add distributor, OEM, and solutions provider. We are distinguished by our in-depth industry insight and 32+ years of experience as a reliable global partner for clients and suppliers.
We are proud of being one of the certified companies by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, as we believe that our true asset is people. ASBIS invests a lot to create a workplace where every employee has consistently positive experience, professional growth, and appropriate support to unlock their potential and build a future with the Company.
Whatever your area of expertise and specialization, you will find a range of career opportunities at ASBIS.
ASBC LLC (part of ASBIS international holding) searching for Marketing Manager for office in Azerbaijan, Baku.
About the position
Marketing Manager gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers... demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies. Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
• Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
• Constant interaction with global teams of professionals 🎯
• Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
• Health insurance
• Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
• Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses 🎁
• Special prices for the Company products
• Work in a company where each employee has value and an opportunity for professional and career growth.
• Working schedule: Monday- Friday 10:00-19:00
• Office in city centre - Yeni Heyat Plaza, Zarifa Aliyeva str., Baku.
• Development and implementation of a strategy for positioning the company in the market.
• Market monitoring, marketing research, efficiency analysis.
• Development and implementation of activities, search for new advertising channels.
• Work with CRM-module (sms- and email-mailings, customer base management)
• Digital marketing: SMM, online marketing control: management of promotion channels, approval of content plans, promotion in social networks, placement of publications.
• Preparing and submitting expense reports to the finance department.
• Organization, maintenance and coordination of events, master classes, webinars in order to increase sales.
• Involvement of partners and communication with them. Coomarketing.
• Coordination of communications and direct communications with the public and mass media.
• Working with a designer (landing page, POSM, setting goals, drawing up technical specifications, monitoring the implementation).
• Interaction with advertising agencies, printing houses, print and electronic media, contractors, etc.
• Interaction with B2B, B2C.
Qualification and skills
• Higher education (marketing, economics)
• At least 3 years of experience in marketing
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Discipline and ability to work with deadlines and strict KPIs
• Easy to learn and passion for innovation
• Ability to work with both data and people
• Result oriented
• Stress resistance
We are on a mission to bring technology to everyone and are looking for new colleagues. Are you the one? Apply now.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Privacy Notice https://www.asbis.com/privacy-policy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.