Hipo.ro Jobs Bucharest Romania
2 months ago
The Role: Principal Research Analyst
The Team: Securitized Products Valuation
S&P Global’s Securitized Products Valuation team has the responsibility for providing asset pricing across various sectors of Fixed Income Securities including the universe of mortgage related products. We provide these valuations to our institutional clients across the financial services industry and it is based on directly observed contributed, quoted, clearing data and can be enhanced by financial modeling as well. Our clients use these valuations to help them with risk management, mark-to-market, financial reporting and to develop accurate forecasting models. We have plans to enhance that usage and this role is critical to that endeavor.
Learn About Our Products
The Impact: This opening provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate with an advanced technology skill set who also has Fixed Income markets interests and preferably experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented... self-starter to help support the needs of our Americas client base and work with other team members around the globe.
The position focuses on development, automation, and quality control efforts for daily pricing and support of the overall valuations responsibilities. This includes partnering across technology and development teams as well as Sales and Business Development to enhance/expand our valuation product offering to both existing and new clients.
What’s In It For You
• Expand, enhance and improve an already robust valuations product offering.
• Become a subject matter expert (SME) in a specific sub-asset class within the Fixed Income Pricing universe
• Client facing opportunities
• Exposure and coordination with global team based in Singapore, India, and Europe, as well as the department’s leadership team
• Opportunity to work on large data sets and financial markets modeling
• Exposure to different products such as reference data and evaluated bonds and loans etc.
• Automate processes, design reports and write querying logic to provide insight, transparency and efficiency to the valuations business
• Conceptualize changes to workflow process including challenges and pricing to enhance quality and improve efficiency.
• Work with the development team to build out and improve daily processes and enhance internal systems
• Assess relative value for securities by analyzing collateral market trends, prepayments, defaults, severity, variability in bond cashflows, and comparisons with other markets
• Utilize market color and information from Markit Parsing to better our pricing offering and accurately reflect changes in the market by editing assumptions and refining inputs.
• Handle customer queries on pricing, methodology and other related matters
• Work within Securitized Products and the broader organization to effect change and identify opportunities to grow the business.
What We’re Looking For
• University Degree (minimum Bachelor) in Financial engineering / Computer Science/ Finance /Mathematics /Economics or a related relevant field of study
• Proven analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills. Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Must be proficient in Excel, SQL, and another programming language
• Knowledge of various programming languages advantageous
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact professionally with teams, senior members of the organization and clients
• Understanding of financial markets, knowledge of and exposure to Fixed Income products – Interest in becoming a product subject matter expert (SME).
• Team player attitude is vital for the role. This includes giving and receiving constructive feedback, as well as a deadline-orientated approach to group projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 281532
Posted On: 2023-03-02
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Executive Data Research Analyst Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.