Konnekt Malta Malta
3 months ago
Our client develops materials and technologies to solve problems in additive manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Assemble and test the new electronic product that the company is launching;
• Help customers with any technical queries regarding the product;
• Help in other Research and Development projects requiring prototyping and/or testing might also be needed.
• BSc in Electrical Engineering /Computer Engineering;
• A Minimum 2 years of experience;
• Experience in electronics design and assembly;
• Experience in C/C++ programming;
• Experience in data collection and report writing required.
• Excellent level of English is a must;
• Openminded and eager to learn;
• Have an eye for detail and well organised;
• Multitasking ability coupled with flexible work attitude;
• Able to work both in a team environment and on own initiative.
Warranted Electrical Engineer Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.