GS Construction Inc
GS Construction Inc Lawrenceville GA Georgia
2 months ago
Human Recourses Manager
About Us: Quality Construction since 1996 - CS Construction, Inc...
As one of metro Atlanta’s most highly regarded pipeline and municipal contractors, we specialize in large-scale municipal projects. With over 30 years of experience in utility construction, we work on storm drains, water lines, sewers, concrete curbs, gutters, sidewalks and more! Our team consists of experienced engineers, project managers and a qualified labor force.
Our world class team efficiently provides turnkey construction services from the planning phase to
HR Manager Responsibilities:
· Leads the organization in developing HR policy, setting goals, defining processes and metrics in support of goals, and effective implementation.
· Administers or oversees the administration of human resource department responsibilities including, but not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, compensation management, payroll, benefits, leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent.
· Partner with managers/supervisors to maintain employee relations and support resolution of employee performance issues, which may include assessing reasonable accommodations, conducting investigations, facilitating conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, etc.
· Partner with leaders to facilitate the smooth onboarding and off boarding of employees.
· Establish and maintain processes for orientation, employee onboarding, training, and personnel development within the market.
· Provides coaching and guidance to managers on organizational development related matters, including organizational analysis, strategy, structure, and key processes to support organizational/business needs.
· Participate in compensation planning, performance assessment and employee development planning
· Evaluate HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal law.
· Creating clear and concise reports.
· Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
· Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
HR Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
· Bilingual (preferred)
· 3-5+ years’ Experience in human resources or related field.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
· Experience in a Blue-Collar organization.
· Experience in educating and coaching staff.
· Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
· Ability to give presentations.
· Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
Health, Dental, Vision and 401k (with match) benefits availability (including a potential year-end bonus
Lawrenceville GA USA
Jobs in Lawrenceville GA Georgia
Human Resources Manager Lawrenceville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.