Search PlusHR Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
We are looking for a detail-oriented pain medicine physician to be responsible for the care and comfort of our patients before, during, and immediately after medical and surgical procedures. The pain medicine physician is responsible for monitoring patient health through the administration of anesthesia and other medication.
To be a successful pain medicine physician, you should be meticulous in your work, focused and detail oriented. You should be able to work under intense pressure and stress as you are responsible for people's lives.
Pain medicine physician Responsibilities:
• Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
• Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
• Explaining to patients the surgical process.
• Administering and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures and making appropriate adjustments to ensure patient comfort.
• Monitoring patient vital signs and pain... management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
• Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
Pain medicine physician Requirements:
• A degree in medicine with a 4-year residency in pain medicine.
• A valid state license and malpractice insurance.
• Strong working knowledge of science and medical practices.
• Strong detail-oriented ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of multiple languages will be an advantage.
• Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Experienced Pain Medicine Physician for Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.