Halian Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
Our client is one of the leading healthcare information company with a proven track record working with healthcare facilities across the globe.
• As a Senior Consultant with, you will join the Physician team and you are responsible to deliver consulting services.
• You will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts.
• You will provide solution oversight, direction, and expertise to stakeholders.
• Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients.
• As Senior Consultant you will mitigate solution risks and issues, execute workflow and process improvement strategies, You will also lead client meetings and events, and drive internal team initiatives.
• At least 6 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
• At least 1 year of Healthcare information... technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
• At least 5 years of Higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
• At least 3 years of Software Implementation work experience
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow's potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Physician IT Consultant Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.