ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales
ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales Brussels Belgium
3 months ago
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
When you join our Tax department, you'll help local and global clients navigate the complex, ever-changing world of Global trade. You’ll be working closely with colleagues across borders, using EY tools and networks to solve complex business and tax problems.
At EY you can expand your skills and learn about all aspects of tax. We’ll provide the global scale, personal support, inclusive culture and technology to help you grow, lead and learn.
As a Senior Consultant Global Trade, you'll join a globally-integrated team helping leading organizations to operate more effectively in moving... goods around the world. You'll contribute technical skills to team assignments and advise on ways to implement strategies that help clients manage duty costs. For example, by utilizing free trade agreements, special programs, and transactional structuring. You'll also help clients proactively manage the risks of global trade, improve international trade compliance and increase supply chain effectiveness. Your proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies will help our clients to achieve their potential in today's global environment.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Collaborate with a team of customs and international trade professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within Customs and International Trade, Indirect Tax and across other service line
• Help people to develop through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring of staff
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
• Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training customs and international trade professionals
• Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree in accounting, actuarial science, business, finance, human resources or a related field (MBA, Masters of Tax, JD and LLM a plus) with strong academic credentials
• Three to 5 years' experience
What We Look For
• Experienced professionals who want to join our growing team and accept the challenge to provide high quality service to our clients and to continuously improve.
What working at EY offers:
• Attractive remuneration package - We offer an attractive remuneration package; including a company car and fuel card, iPhone plus subscription, health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers and eco vouchers. We offer a flexible package to our people that gives them the power to choose what they value most; extra days off, leasing an electric bike, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements - We are proud of our flexible working arrangements. We will actively support you in building a successful career and delivering excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We offer flexible working hours and working from home multiple days per week is possible.
• Inspiring work environment - At EY we are dedicated to providing you with an inspiring work environment. A work environment which allows you to further develop your skills and enables you to fulfill your true potential.
• Personal growth - You will receive numerous trainings and will be coached by a counselor. We offer a clear career path tailored to your unique skills.
• Fun - By joining our EY- teams, you can participate in team activities, family days, summer and winter events, sports events and enjoy a drink during our monthly Thirsty Thursday happy hour.
• Sustainability – we have a fleet of hybrid and electric cars. Our flex plan makes it possible for people that don’t want a company car to choose a more sustainable option. In the future we’ll move to a brand new office “The Wings”, a smart and energy efficient infrastructure which will allow us to reduce our ecological footprint even more.
• Diversity & inclusion - At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
• Location: all of our offices are easily accessible by public transport or by car and have parking space
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
Short Term Trader Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.