Sam Recruitment Auderghem Belgium
2 months ago
CLICK TO APPLY
Do you have 2+ years of experience in Support positions using ITIL? We are looking for candidates who are fluent in French and English, and have an academic background in Veterinary, Biology or Agronomic medicine. We are looking for an Application Support Agent in Brussels, Belgium.
• 2+ years of relevant support or customer service experience in ITIL
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Academic background in Veterinary, Biology, Agronomic medicine or relevant specialisations related to the Science of the Living
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of web-based tools.
• Other: Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills, team player, able to work in an international and multicultural environment.
• Language(s): English (fluent), French (fluent)
• Act as the first contact point for all business users related questions on internal system.
• Ensure and perform all communication with the end-users.
• Provide... services to all stakeholders according to ITIL best practices; handling and documenting all requests.
• Ensure the follow-up of incidents and issue tickets for resolution by the IT team.
• Keep any user manuals, FAQ, wikis and information dashboards up–to-date by documenting all relevant information;
• Perform end-user related functional compliance tests on the new releases of internal systems
Trade Marketing Leader BELUX Auderghem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.