Sunray Resources Liverpool United Kingdom
2 months ago
Secondary School Teacher
Educated Recruitment North West are looking for Secondary School Teachers for exciting teaching opportunities inLancashire, Manchester, Liverpool and Cheshire.
The Job Role
We are looking for passionate and driven Secondary Teachers, (ECT or experienced) to join our team for supply teaching assignments.
To cover day to day, long-term, short-term, and permanent teaching positions in a variety of educational environments. Flexible working hours, accommodating full or part-time working.
What Educated Recruitment Offers
• A warm and welcoming team
• Dedicated consultants providing you with personalised support and guidance
• Flexible working and pay benefits on top
• Access to online CPD courses
• The opportunity to gain experience in a variety of educational settings
Secondary Teacher Responsibilities
• Delivering cover lessons with planning included
• Following safeguarding and school policies
• Marking work as needed
• Liaising with school... staff
Secondary Teacher Essentials
• QTS or ECT status (applications from other teaching backgrounds also welcome)
• A current DBS, or Update Service subscription (the agency can apply for this)
• A 3 year minimum reference history
• Up to date knowledge of the curriculum
• Excellent communication skills
Whether you are an ECT looking to gain further teaching experience, or an experienced teacher looking for flexibility and a positive work/life balance, we are here to help.
We are looking for Secondary Teacher, Supply Teacher, KS3, KS4, Primary teachers, Supply Teachers
Please contact Charlotte at Educated Recruitment North West for further information
Jobs in Liverpool United Kingdom
Secondary Teacher Liverpool jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.