Aspen Medical USA
Aspen Medical USA India India
3 weeks ago
Aspen Medical is seeking a qualified Nurse or a Nurse Practitioner with experience and training in general nursing, intensive care, emergency medicine, and health administration. In this position, you will support air and ground medical evacuation for one of our clients in Somalia.
• Three years contract position
• The company provides flight and accommodation
• A first-level degree as a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of three years of postgraduate continuous progressively clinical experience in general nursing, intensive care, emergency medicine, and health administration
• Postgraduate training in Intensive/ Anesthesia/Emergency Care Nursing with at least three years of post-qualification experience
• Aeromedical evacuation training and related qualifying experiences
• Currently registered and licensed to practice nursing.
• English proficiency minimum level B2
• Experience in providing treatment under night flying conditions and with medical... equipment compatible with NVG (Night Vision Goggles)
• Certification in PHTLS (Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support) (or equivalent) and ATCN OR ATNC OR ITLS OR TNCC with 12-month validity prior to deployment
• Preferred Certified PHTLS/ACLS Instructor
Employment is contingent upon contract award.
Powered by JazzHR
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.