ARK Media Gold Coast QLD Australia
3 weeks ago
Who is BEa? 🐝
BEa is a boutique strategy and events agency, helping our clients to achieve commercial success through exciting activations, thoughtful strategy and engaging marketing.
Who are you?
• You have 3 to 4 years of marketing experience under your belt in an inhouse marketing team.
• You are looking for a role that will allow you to grow your marketing experience in a holistic way, being part of the support crew for a 360 marketing strategy, working on social media content, getting involved in events and activations and working on branding and messaging.
• You like variety, the idea of working on three different projects in one day excites you - and even though you're into the diversity and flexibility - you balance that by always following through. Nothing drops off your to-do list.
• You want to work with (and learn from) inspiring marketers with lots of experience.
• You want to be part of a team with other fun, interesting, creative people. You have memes to post in our... team Slack channel, and like celebrating shared success.
• You'll be someone that likes taking a project and running with it, you're not sitting back waiting for responses - you're chatting to people, keeping things moving and kicking goals.
• You are great at communicating - you don't waffle but you do articulate clearly and succinctly. People understand what you're saying.
Do you feel seen? Then read on...
What is the job?
• Reporting in to the Account Director [Marketing], you will be part of the client team across a range of our accounts, helping to create and deliver work that meets our client's objectives.
• Your days will be varied, from research for a strategy, to helping brainstorm and run an event, chatting to potential partners and suppliers, to writing social media copy to briefing in graphic designers.
• You'll happily work within our beautiful systems and processes, keeping information and projects organised and on track.
Why is this a great job?
• We have an exciting mix of clients - check out our instagram [www.instagram.com/_bea.social/] or website [www.bea.social] to review our case studies. From tequila brands, to high fashion, to healthcare - you'll have the chance to gain experience across a broad range of industries.
• We are a creative team of supportive legends who help each other to succeed.
• Flexible working - we have an office in the Sydney CBD with some WFH days during the week.
• We want you to be the best YOU possible, so we have a focus on your professional development including your own budget to spend on learning and growing your skills.
• We host frequent team hangs and are dedicated to a culture that empowers, inspires and engages.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing
• 3+ years of experience in marketing roles, preference is for some inhouse marketing experience.
• Strong communication skills: presentation, copy writing and verbal.
Apply now, or email [email protected] if you have any questions
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Jobs in Gold Coast QLD Australia
Advertising Sales Account Manager Gold Coast QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.