Amec Foster Wheeler
Amec Foster Wheeler Iraq Iraq
3 weeks ago
Overview / ResponsibilitiesWood is currently looking for Engineers & Designers (in all levels) to support our projects in Basra.This is a residential work (working time will be 6 days per week 8 hours per day) with minimum of one year contract and possible of extensions based on the business needs.Candidates must be eligible to work in Basra, Iraq. Candidates must have an experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Piping Engineer (All levels)
• Piping Designer (All levels)
• Process Engineer (All levels)
• Process Designer (All levels)
• Civil Engineer (All levels)
• Civil Designer (All levels)
• Electrical Engineer (All levels)
• Electrical Designer (All levels)
• Instrument Engineer (All levels)
• Instrument Designer (All levels)
• Pipeline Engineer (All levels)
• Project Engineer (All levels)
• Planner (All levels)If you are interested to apply, please submit your latest CV.Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline.
• Experience in Conceptual, FEED... Detailed Design.Company OverviewWood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world?s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.comDiversity StatementWe are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws
Engineers & Designers (All Levels) (Iraqi Nationals) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.