NES Fircroft Trondheim Norway
2 weeks ago
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Structural engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim.
• DTR in M&M projects.
• Design and 3D modelling of outfitting structures.
• Estimation and discipline planning.
• Deputy for discipline lead.
Skills and Levels Description:
• Broad experience from structural design.
• Experience as discipline lead
• Knowledge of Aker tools and routines, Such as PEM, TIME, MIPS and E3D.
•... Knowledge of fabrication and installation work.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering.
• Offshore Certified and able to perform offshore surveys.
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
More reasons to work with us:
• Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
• Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
• On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
• Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
• NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Raphael Villalon | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | [email protected]
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients
Structural engineer Trondheim jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.