Coral Travel Romania
Coral Travel Romania Bucharest Romania
2 weeks ago
Key Account Manager – Rare Diseases
Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
AstraZeneca is accelerating the expansion of our geographical footprint in Rare Disease following the acquisition of Alexion in 2021. Rare disease is a high-growth therapy area with rapid innovation and significant unmet medical need. Over 7,000 rare diseases are known today – yet less than 5% of them have an approved treatment.
As we begin to build our position as a Rare Disease leader, we seek a Rare Diseases Key Account Manager to join our Commercial Team in Romania. The Key Account Manager is a full-time position, responsible for generating clinical demand for our brands in key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities and proposing solutions to drive and develop business.
The Key Account Manager will... develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the healthcare professionals (HCP), Key External Experts (KEE) and other partners, based on a deep scientific understanding of the rare disease and therapeutic solutions, to identify the best opportunities for the assigned part of AZ's portfolio to deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Engages HCPs in dialogue to promote optimally the knowledge about rare disease medicines value proposition, benefits of approved indications, product efficacy / safety profiles and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients, using science-driven balanced messages and the appropriate mix of tools and channels – both face-to-face and digital.
• Establishes and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with relevant HCPs and other partners, keeping patients’ needs at the core of all conversations
• Coordinates workshops and other educational events to facilitate knowledge sharing among relevant HCPs;
• Works with Sales Manager and / or Franchise Manager to develop and implement a strategy and actions to meet promotional objectives
• ·Leads allocated budget
• Shares insights and information to strengthen brand positioning, promotional efforts, access to treatment etc.
• Ensures rare disease products are efficiently utilized in line with national/local guidelines and the product license
• Demonstrate business ethics and ensure active respect of values, business ethics, local laws, policies and Marketing procedures. Ensure all activities and responsibilities are carried out in compliance with the high standards of ethics and integrity required by the Code of Conduct, supporting Policies and Standards and Values to protect and enhance long term performance and reputation
• Other duties within position’s scope, as assigned by Line Manager
• University degree, with a preference (but not limited to) Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Medical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology etc.
• Passion for science and commitment to make a positive impact. Curiousness and learning agility
• Strong communication skills to engage key partners in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level specialty care professionals, key accounts in the medical community
• Proactive and solution oriented. Strong analytical skills
• Collaborative and inclusive
• High ethical standards
• Proficiency in English
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Innovative place to work
• Great team
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company car, laptop, phone,
• Continuous growing possibilities.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
So, what’s next!
• Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
• Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours
Where can I find out more?
• Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
• Inclusion & Diversity: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/inclusion-diversity
Career Site: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
Manager Marketing Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.