Impact Recruitment Ontario New Zealand
2 weeks ago
Are you looking to grow with a fantastic company with endless opportunities? Are you looking for a steady work-life balance? Then look no further, this role is for you! Our client is looking for someone with bookkeeping/full cycle accounting experience for their Hamilton, Burlington office and St. Catharine Office.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a large mid-size firm in the West GTA, 100+ staff and is continuing to grow their private company team.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Working in the largest team, the private company group, the firms is seeking an established manager to support the practice, manage a team and lead client engagements.
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Experience with full cycle bookkeeping and payroll processing to a portfolio of various clients
• Provides support and consulting to various clients on general bookkeeping and payroll requirements
• Calculates and prepare GST/HST, payroll and other government remittances
• Completes WSIB and EHT filings, prepares T4s, T4As, and... T5018s
• Consults and implements accounting software for new and existing clients
• Assists clients with CRA Commodity Tax and Payroll audits and accounting softwares
• Review of monthly accounting files, payroll, and government remittances prepared by junior staff
• Assists junior staff with monthly accounting, payroll, commodity tax, and accounting software items as required
• Post-secondary education with a focus in accounting
• 2 -5 years of work experience with full-cycle bookkeeping
• Ideal to have CPB designation (but not a must)
• Ability to handle multiple bookkeeping files at the same time
• Experience with bookkeeping software systems would be ideal - such as QuickBooks Online and Desktop, and Simply Accounting/Sage etc.
• Ability to work in multicurrency environment handling AP, AR, payroll
• Ability to work onsite or in hybrid environment
• Salary $43,000 - $70,000
• 3 weeks vacation
• Comprehensive benefits + Performance based bonus
• Summers Fridays
• Flexible work from home/hybrid office model
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Shailja by email [email protected] or (647)578-1592 To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile
Bookkeeper / Accounting Technician Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.