Dataiku England United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Office Manager will work closely with all teams in our London office to ensure employees enjoy working in a safe, welcoming and facilitating environment.
The Office Manager will report to our HRBP Director, and locally to our Sales Director UK.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented partner who can help us most efficiently run the London office and facilitate the work of our teams. Teamwork will be an integral part of this role, as the candidate will be encouraged to take an active part in bigger projects in coordination with other office teams in Paris and New York.
What You'll Do
• Organize daily office life: errands, shopping and... supplies (food, stationery, etc), organize lunches and events, prepare meeting rooms, small maintenance; be the point of contact for house managers
• Organize spot-on or recurrent events for the team and the company (team days, lunches, networking events…)
• Management of the office life budget
• Onboarding liaison with Paris, our European HQ, for new employees
• Welcome and support visitors, manage incoming calls and requests
• Coordinate with IT for technology management, including laptops set-up
• Support the London team in admin tasks (e.g. work trips organization, customers’ visits, visas, etc. )
Who You Are
• Successful experience working in an environment requiring flexibility and proactivity.
• Willingness to dive in and assist with whatever is needed
• Detail-oriented and getting things done spirit
• Time-management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Polished and professional interpersonal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Discretion around highly sensitive information
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!
Dataiku focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Denver, Dubai, and Singapore. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Dataiku has raised $837.29M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2022.
You can view their website at http://www.dataiku.com/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Office Manager - UK England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.