Adevinta Berlin Germany
3 weeks ago
Looking for a company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.
Join our Team as (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst - Tracking Specialist (d/f/m) to contribute towards the company’s Data Strategy.
About the team:
You will be... joining our highly motivated and agile Business Insights (Analytics) team within mobile.de. We have a cross-functional team set up with Analytics, Business, Product and Technology and strive towards providing the best experience for our customers in meeting their mobility needs. This is an opportunity to be part of that team and simultaneously exchange across different Adevinta marketplaces around the world. Within these expert groups we believe in sharing knowledge and developing standards and solutions for analysis, measurement and reporting.
By contributing to the exciting projects for the data strategy of the company you play a role in making the company truly data driven.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst with expertise in tracking, you will be responsible for improving and enhancing the tracking solution in the company.
You will bridge the gap between the requirements of business stakeholders and the efforts of the data engineering and analytics teams to extract meaningful insights and maximize value creation from data.
You will act as the product owner for the tracking workstream and will create and drive the strategic roadmap to address the analytical needs of the stakeholders.
• Develop a good overview and understanding of the tracking setup and become the subject matter expert.
• Translate complex business needs into technical requirements for Data Engineering teams to implement. Develop and maintain the roadmap for the tracking workstream.
• Proactively identify gaps & opportunities to streamline and improve processes & tooling around tracking. Define and implement standards and guidelines and ensure their implementation/enforcement.
• Collaborate with Data Engineering teams to derive analytical value from data, to increase & improve usage of data amongst stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively within and across cross-functional teams to bring clarity around processes, ownership and dependencies.
• You train and educate Analysts and business stakeholders around tracking tooling, standards and best practices and foster self-service Analytics.
• You are the product owner for tracking workstream and track progress, identify risks & dependencies,resolve issues and regularly communicate to all stakeholders.
• Over 5 years of hands-on experience as a Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst (Specialist), ideally in an e-commerce environment.
• Working experience with web tracking such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or in-house web tracking solution.
• High proficiency in data querying (SQL or NonSQL-Databases), able to connect multiple complex data sources together to deliver impactful analysis.
• Experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g.: Tableau, Data Studio, Looker).
• Experience with translating business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights that give clear recommendations.
• Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to switch between micro and macro level.
• Outstanding communication, prioritization and project management skills.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
• Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
• Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
• Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
• ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
• 28 days of holidays
• Commuter allowance
• Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. Most interviews are currently taking place virtually
(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst - Tracking Specialist (d/f/m) Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.