AFFINITY TRUST Leicester United Kingdom
3 months ago
Doing Amazing Things Together
Great news! We're looking for flexible, creative and passionate people that want a role where no two days are the same to join our team as a support worker.
We are looking for positive people to join us in Leicester and provide support to people within their own homes. This location provides support to 4 males whom all live in their own flats who are needing 1:1 support. This post will involve supporting the 4 males to maintain their health and wellbeing as well as going with them to activities and places that they enjoy.
Apply today to find out more information!
We will pay you a £400 Welcome Bonus.
Affinity Trust is a charity organisation supporting people with learning disabilities to live in their own home and be part of their community.
Why Join Us?
Because the people we support are at the heart of everything we do, we truly value our incredible staff & are committed to ensure they are fully supported.
An Amazing Place to work
• This is the... best job - You will not find a more interesting and rewarding job, you will be making a genuine difference to someone's life
• Our values drive everything we do
• You will get the opportunity to work with some great colleagues and work as “one team”
• You’ll have the opportunity to work flexibly with our range of shift types
• Blue Light Card - All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops and restaurants, on travel and great days out, all provided at no cost to you
• Wagestream - An App that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, in advance of payday
• Cycle2Work Scheme
• Welcome Bonus! To acknowledge the amazing contribution you’ll be making to our (your) team, we will pay you a £200 welcome bonus after 3 months, then because we truly value your commitment another £200 after 6 months
• 28 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us
• Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements and a 15% overtime premium on hours over 37.5 per week
• We will apply and pay for your DBS for you
• Life Assurance and Pension scheme
• A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members
Development & Your Career
• You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities that include the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
• E-learning webinars.
• Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us
• Loads of career progression opportunities
We Value you
• You are so important to us & we want you to really feel like part of the team - from day 1 you’ll have supportive management & a Buddy who will show you the ropes. You’ll also have full access to our online wellbeing centre
• We recognise our amazing staff in our 6 monthly Affinity Star Awards
• We hope you stay part of Affinity Trust & we celebrate that with Long Service Awards
• Your wellbeing & happiness will always be a priority, so you can access an excellent wellbeing programme, plus resources and a wellbeing champions network
• If all the above wasn’t enough you will receive ‘Thank You’ gift vouchers, be part of regular engagement surveys, attend regular forum meetings and can contribute to the staff newsletter, and to hear about the amazing work of your colleagues and the achievements of the people we support
Everyone is welcome
• We enjoy a diverse workforce and welcome applications from everyone
• We’re committed to being Disability Confident and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
• As part of our commitment we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Recruitment Team on and we’ll get back to you
Jobs in Leicester United Kingdom
Support Worker - Leicester LE3 jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.