Concentrix Sofia Bulgaria
3 months ago
Here at Concentrix we are looking to recruit a talented Human Resource professional to Join our busy team in Bulgaria:
Duties will include :
• Professionally manage Human Resource administration services to employees on multiple communication channels (including but not limited to email; ticketing, phone and chat interactions) to engage with and resolve staff queries and concerns.
• Administer the labor relationship between the employees and the company
• Responsible for contract, annex, termination and other registries with respective the State Agencies
• Conduct new hire orientation trainings
• Participate in HR initiatives and Employee engagement initiatives
• Draft employment related documents – employment contracts, annexes, terminations, job descriptions, orders and other documents
• Ensure that private and personal information is protected
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to create and maintain a good impression
• Act in a mature and professional... manner towards customers, clients and colleagues
• Ensure all enquiries are accurately logged and traceable in the relevant help desk system.
• Organize monthly checks on the quality of the work of senior specialists via comparison of data from different systems, ticketing system, email communications.
• Provide feedback in regard to the quality of work of Senior Specialists
• Monitor the level and quality of knowledge and skills of Senior Specialists and ensure that they are at the required level for the position.
• Monitor the timely execution of the tasks performed by Senior Specialists
• Participate in process documentation and its elaboration, by adding value with knowledge and experience
• Participate in new hire trainings by sharing best practices and knowledge, allowing shadowing and nesting
• Adheres to all Health and Safety regulations, internal Concentrix, IT and local policies and procedures
• Understands and apply Business Controls, data privacy and security guidelines/regulations. Maintain Workstation Security at any time
• Performs additional lawful tasks according to business needs and orders by the employer.
• High School Diploma it is a must
• University degree in Human Resources/Administration/ Economics in an advantage
• At least 2 years of relevant HR administration experience.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of local labor administration processes.
• Fluent level of Bulgarian , both written and verbal
• English C1 minimum
• Proficiency in other European language is an advantage
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Word & Power point
• Experience with HR related software is an advantage
• Strong work ethic and maturity
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Well-developed planning and organizational skills, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage your workload
• Ability to work in a team;
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure and in dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy
• Well-developed problem-solving skills, with the ability to construct, document and communicate answers to questions.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Consistent performance on meeting SLAs and targets
• Ability to work to deadline while maintain quality of work and effective work relationship with team, internal parties and institutions
• Excellent knowledge of the employment legislative framework in Bulgaria and can adapt quickly and support with administration in other countries.
• Proactive & excellent attention to detail.
• Strong customer focus.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Employee Referral Program
• Health Insurance
• Multisport Card
• Monthly Transportation Allowance
• Corporate Discounts
• Excellent office location in one of the top Business Buildings in Sofia
• Opportunity for a Hybrid Model of work after probation period
Human Resources Associate with English and Bulgarian Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.